Receive Bridgewater State University Athletics & Recreation Updates Via Twitter
Followers of Bridgewater State University Athletics & Recreation can now sign up to receive FREE text message score and news alerts on a mobile phone via Twitter. Here's how to do it:
1) Click the link above and create your account.
2) Once your account is created, click on "Settings", then click on the "Devices" tab.
3) Add your mobile phone number following the instructions provided.
4) Once your mobile phone information is entered, visit http://twitter.com/bsubears .
5) Click on the "Follow" button under the Bridgewater Bear logo to start receiving text message score alerts from Bridgewater athletics. To receive messages on your cell phone, make sure device updates are enabled.
Please note that while this is a free service, regular text messaging rates apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Per NCAA Division III rules, members of the Bridgewater State University coaching or administrative staffs are not permitted to use Twitter to communicate with any prospective student-athletes. If you are a prospective student-athlete wishing to obtain information from or gain contact with a member of the Bears coaching or administrative staffs, you may NOT sign up to follow Bridgewater State College Athletics on Twitter. All accounts that choose to follow the "bsubears" page on Twitter are subject to age verification per compliance with specific NCAA Division III by-laws.