*Limited spots available to ensure a small and successful athlete to coach ratio
- July 2 & 3 (Monday & Tuesday)
- July 9 & 11 (Monday and Wednesday)
- July 23 & 25 (Monday and Wednesday)
- July 30 & Aug 1 (Monday and Wednesday)
- Aug 6 & 7 (Monday and Tuesday)
- Boys and Girls entering 5th – 12th grade (grouped by ages)
- Athletes entering grades 5&6
- Athletes entering grades 7&8
- Athletes entering grades 9-12
- 7:00am - 9:00am for grade 9 - 12
- 8:30am – 10:30am for grades 7 & 8
- 10:00am – 12:00pm for grades 5 & 6
- Drop off/Pick Up: 15 minutes before and after each session at the Tinsley Center (325 Plymouth St Bridgewater, MA 02325)
- Cost: Inlcudes all sessions listed above
- Pre-Registered by June 24th $125.00
- Late or walk-ups $150
Facilities & Equipment:
The program will utilize Bridgewater State University athletics facilities. Adrian Tinsley Center (wood and composite courts), Thornburg Fitness Center, Swenson Athletic Complex, and various other areas as needed.
Participants should bring both indoor and outdoor footwear (sneakers and cleats/turfs), water bottle and please wear athletic apparel.
Our Philosophy / Objectives:
At Bridgewater State University we are committed to creating a fun and positive athletic environment. This program is designed for athletes to learn the correct way to lift, speed train, agility train, dynamic stretch, as well as a background on sports nutrition and anatomy.
High school aged athletes will focus on speed and agility training, strength training, flexibility and core training, rehabilitation exercises, powerlifting and olympic weghtlifting techniques.
Middle School aged athletes will introduce body awareness and strength training techniques. Help improve physical development through sports specific games and recreational activites that will prepare them for the next step.
Program Director: Chuck Denune
Assistant Director – Fitness Center
Bridgewater State University
There is a $50 non-refundable administrative fee. All cancellations must be made in writing and received prior to the day of the program. Refunds are awarded on a case by case basis.
ONLINE Payment and Registration: CLICK HERE!!
Also, please fill out the following forms and either bring them the day of or mail them to the address below
OFFLINE Payment and Registration:
Early Registration $125.00 prior to June 24th, $150 after
Please fill out the following forms and send them to the address below
PLEASE SEND ALL CAMP PAPERWORK TO:
BSU Athletic Department
Attn: Camps & Clinics
325 Plymouth Street
Bridgewater, MA 02325
We will accept walk up registrations the day of; please follow the instructions for offline payments and registration. Walk-up cost $150.00 (cash or check only)
For questions or inquiries please contact:
Chuck Denune - CDenune@bridgew.edu
Office: 508- 531-2704
Erica Adams – email@example.com