April 10, 2013 @ 7:00pm
The 2nd Annual BSU & JDRF Belly Flop & Cannonball Diving Contest
1. Register on line: BSU & JDRF Bellyflop and Cannonball Contest 2013
2. Registration for the event is $5.00 per contestant. (All proceeds go to JDRF)
3. You can register the day of the event as well.
4. If you can’t make it or don’t want to compete you can make a donation here: Our Donation Page
5. Registration is open to all Students, Staff, and the Public. The contest is open to ages 10 and above!
6. If the diving board makes you nervous you can jump from a starting block or side of pool deck!
7. Our Promotional video: Our 2013 Promotional Video (Created by S.P.A.T. Productions)
The BSU BFCD is a contest REQUIRING an inhibited temperament and at least THREE distinct water entry REQUIREMENTS. The 2nd Annual BSU Belly-Flop and Cannonball Diving Championships demands that each entrant:
1. Demonstrate a inhibited temperament.
2. Be blessed with an appealing smile.
3. Come equipped with a colorful swimsuit.
Competitors will perform one dive from the one-meter springboard, either of the belly-flop or tightly-tucked cannonball style.
The BSU BFCD will be scored on the established world-class standards:
1. Entrance Demeanor (Flamboyance)
2. Estimated height of splash.
3. Estimated weight of water displaced.
4. Degree of difficulty.
5. Personality (e.g. smiling/screaming a lot).
6. Artistry and color choice of bathing-suit.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact:Michael Caruso, Aquatics Director
Office Phone Number: 508-531-2327 (ext. 2327)
Mcaruso@bridgew.edu Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. BSU AQUATICS HOME PAGE